2017 Cambridge GOC Meeting Agenda
From GO Wiki
GOC Meeting, Cambridge , October 2-4, 2017
Monday 2nd October
- Evening: Poster session
Tuesday 3rd October
Wednesday 4th October
- Creating a biologically useful slim (complete coverage by aspect, biologically useful terms i.e sufficient granularity, avoiding single step process terms (i.e functions), different slims for different purposes.
- Displaying GO annotations (non redundantly, in MODs, in AmiGO), general data presentation.
- Good annotation practice: phenotype vs process,
- Representing biologists’ view of biology: author intent & protein domains; IDA v IC v New evidence code
GOC meeting Discussion topics
This is a placeholder for now
- GitHub tutorial (Seth & Pascale): how GO now uses GitHub for project management and guidelines for contributors