2017 Corvallis GOC Meeting Agenda
- 1 Day 1
- 1.1 9am Welcome, schedule and logistics
- 1.2 Overview/Plan for Upcoming Year
- 1.3 GO and AGR
- 1.4 Introduction to Ontology Editing (David, Chris)
- 1.5 MF refactoring (Paul, David)
- 1.6 ECO
- 1.7 GAFs and GPADs from Noctua models
- 1.8 The fate of simple processes
- 1.9 The distinction between cellular processes and processes, do we need it?
- 2 Attendees
9am Welcome, schedule and logistics
- Remote attendees call in via Bluejeans: https://bluejeans.com/993661940
Overview/Plan for Upcoming Year
- GO PIs presentation
GO and AGR
- What does GO need to do for AGR?
- What should GO curators be doing for this?
Introduction to Ontology Editing (David, Chris)
- How are new terms added?
MF refactoring (Paul, David)
Mapping to classic GO evidence codes. The official mapping of IMP to ECO is not sufficiently broad. Should cover non-genetic perturbations (e.g. pharmacological).
GAFs and GPADs from Noctua models
- Where do we stand?
- Challenges with complex models (evidence)
The fate of simple processes
- What do we consider a single-step process and what is their future?
- GH ticket about single step processes
- Is this a single step process?
The distinction between cellular processes and processes, do we need it?
Please add your name to the table if you intend to attend the meeting, the dinner, the Noctua workshop, and the Reactome workshop so we can get a headcount estimate. Thank you!
|Name||Organization||Are you planning to attend the GOC meeting||Are you planning to attend the GOC dinner||Are you planning to attend the Noctua workshop the day after the meeting, Sunday, June 4th?||Are you planning to attend the Reactome workshop on Monday, June 5th?|
|Laurel Cooper||Jaiswal Group/Oregon State||Y||Y||Y|
|Parul Gupta||Jaiswal Group/Oregon State||Y||Y||Y|
|Pankaj Jaiswal||Reactome/Oregon State||Y||Y||Y|
|Austin Meier||Jaiswal Group/Oregon State||Y||Y||N|
|Sushma Naithani||Jaiswal Group/Oregon State||Y||Y||Y|
|Kimberly Van Auken||WB||Y||Y||Y|
- NOT ATTENDING: