2020 Caltech Imports and PIpeline Meeting Logistics
From GO Wiki
- LAX and Burbank are the two best options for flying
- Public transportation options from the airports to the hotel are quite limited, so Uber/Lyft, SuperShuttle, or a taxi are the best options for getting from the airports to the Pasadena Hilton
- We have hotel reservations for David, Kimberly, Lori, Eric, Chris, Ben, and Seth at the Pasadena Hilton.
- Please, if you are planning to attend, let Kimberly know as soon as possible so we can reserve you a room (the hotel is already filling up for the week of the meeting).
Caltech Meeting Rooms
- We will be in different rooms, depending on the day of the week.
- 24th – Beckman Behavioral Biology, B101 (there is a class 11:30-1:30, so you must clear out from the room)
- 25th – Sherman Fairchild Library, 326 (I will reserve a projector)
- 26th – Morgan Library, 2nd Floor Kerckhoff (I will reserve a projector)
- 27th Sherman Fairchild Library, 326 (I will reserve a projector)
- 28th, Beckman Behavioral Biology, B101
- Caltech map: https://www.caltech.edu/map/campus