From GO Wiki
Ben, Seth, Chris, Mary, Rama
- According to the voting last week, the "verbose" display was preferred for the summary page. What should be contained in the "OTHER" tag?
- Make any necessary clarifications to the text.
- Chris explaining limitations of current load.
- Can't show homologs that have no annotation information.
- This is consistent with the way that AmiGO has always done things.
- The difference between the two should be very thin because we're loading directly from the spreadsheets.
- How this is handled can be revisited.
- Prepare for the run.
Previous and Ongoing Action Items
- action item (chris) to remind ev code group
- release SOP wishlist (seth)
- then ask ben
- indentured testing
- name to feature mapping
- a week's heads up
- assign pages to people (when the time comes for 1.6) (Seth)
- discuss SOP when we have more people
- send notes along to software group
- amigo data structs (amelia)
- ref gen and DBIx::Class (seth)
- put all new stuff in next release tracker (seth)
- clean tracker more