AHWG-20090901

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Present

Chris, Jane, Ben, Amelia, Seth, Rama, Edith

Time

~30min.

Agenda

  • Testing progress
  • Displaying non-parent/child relationships in AmiGO (has_part, regulates)

Links

http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/AmiGO_1_7

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=36855&atid=908269

http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Web_Presence_Working_Group:_Testing_Guide

Discussion

  • AmiGO 1.7 testing
    • Big testing push: amelia, jane, rama
    • really do need IEA/non-IEA filter for TE
    • rama: will send direct notes to curators to request testing
  • has_part
    • Rama: we were taken unaware
    • Chris: we'll go over more at meeting, soft must be checked first
    • Jane: visuals?
    • Chris: We'll change visual paradigm
    • need breakout session? just add to agenda
  • Jane: what about inter-ontology links?
    • ...
  • Rama: GAF 2.0
    • no gaf 2.0 yet for amigo

Action Items

  • testing on AmiGO (amelia, jane, rama)
  • will work full bore on IEA on/off in TE (seth)
  • contact curators directly for testing (rama)

Previous and Ongoing Action Items

  • Seth will add Val's points to the tracker. [FIXED IN NEXT RELEASE]
  • Seth will get the next release ready and talk to the WPWG next week. [IN PROGRESS]
  • web converter for old-format obo files (part of general purpose converter).
  • action item (chris) to remind ev code group
  • release SOP wishlist (seth)
    • then ask ben
  • discuss SOP when we have more people
  • send notes along to software group
    • amigo data structs (amelia)
    • ref gen and DBIx::Class (seth)
  • put all new stuff in next release tracker (seth)
  • clean tracker more