From GO Wiki
Seth, Amelia, Rama
- Chat in a little more detail about 1.8 (continue from WPWG)
- Rama's edits to 1.7 announcement
- See relevant email thread
- Discussion about removing "cgi-bin/amigo" path on main site
- Seth will check with Stuart
- Stanford out from 12/18 to 1/4
- What other ontology browsers are useful, should we check?
- OBO-Edit group
- GOA @ EBI
- likes child/parent lines in QuickGO ancestor table
- Small discussion about new RG views
- See all but first action item.
- Add "cgi-bin/amigo" to next Stanford discussion list (seth) [DONE]
- Check up with Chris about the status of species browsing in AmiGO (seth)
- Old or new code?
- Necessary for new RG views?
- Aim for some kind of public tree by next week's RG (seth)
Previous and Ongoing Action Items
- web converter for old-format obo files (part of general purpose converter).
- action item (chris) to remind ev code group
- release SOP wishlist (seth)
- then ask ben
- discuss SOP when we have more people
- send notes along to software group
- amigo data structs (amelia)
- ref gen and DBIx::Class (seth)
- put all new stuff in next release tracker (seth)
- clean tracker more