From GO Wiki
- Update on Sven's work
- 1.8 release TODO:
- Start automated testing
- Index with assocs looking grim
- Do a couple more time trials
- Rama's list
- Slimmer fallthough
- Check and make sure that E. Coli is done consistently
- CVS to SVN transition?
- Setup production to produce their own indexes locally
- Adding to refresh.pl best?
- Use of refresh.pl script (when is it currently run? what flags are used?)
AmiGO progress on wiki: 
- CVS to SVN looking okay
- luigi called through refresh.pl probably fine
- On course.
Previous and Ongoing Action Items
- seth to contact ben about indexes at production [don't want to move the loading, so will probably juggle frontend servers to get the indices up]
- rama to try another icon mockup
- CVS to SVN (seth) [todo by June 1st]
- look into difficulty of changing gene_product_count loading (seth)
- New RG views (with tree)
- web converter for old-format obo files (part of general purpose converter).
- action item (chris) to remind ev code group
- release SOP wishlist (seth)
- then ask ben
- discuss SOP when we have more people
- send notes along to software group
- amigo data structs (amelia)
- ref gen and DBIx::Class (seth)
- put all new stuff in next release tracker (seth)
- clean tracker more