From GO Wiki
- Outstanding issues for the August release
- Some Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the working group-
- We should talk/chat on a regular basis. How does 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month sound?
- Should we do IRC chat or call regularly. I like the Chat for two reasons- We can all see the transcript after each meeting and we don't have issues of poor phone connection etc. We haven't tried the IRC chat even once. We could also flip between the two modes depending on the needs.
- How do we want to use the AmiGO WG Wiki?
- Testing- After we test and make comments, unless it is a bug, all text/display suggestions should be looked at few others before they are implemented.
- Emails- please respond even if you agree with what is going on. We cannot assume silence implies agreement.
- November release
- We would like to Display IEAs. What needs to be done? I see 3 distinct big issues.
- Interface should be able to handle IEAs (i.e) we cannot have 50K annotations displayed over 100 pages. We should make sure we are displaying the IEA data in a meaningful way. Accurate counts and a download button become very essential for this.
- Efficiency of retrieval, performance. We don't want to see server errors or the browser timing out.
- As Mike pointed out in one of the earlier emails, the IEAs are loaded only once a month and it takes a week to load.
- Some questions I have on this-
- Can we live with IEA data loaded once a month?
- How does this schedule affect loading non-IEAs on a regular fashion?