From GO Wiki
- Hardware upgrade update - delay (Ben)
- GO loading refactor outline on wiki page (Ben)
- Requests for the June release of AmiGO (see the SourceForge feature request tracker) and bug fixes (Amelia)
- Demos of new AmiGO additions (Seth)
- Hardware upgrade: there are still a few issues remaining to be fixed, but the new servers should be up and running in the near future
- AmiGO June release: there seem to be three main areas of focus for the June release of AmiGO:
- Providing data downloads in various formats
- Sorting search results
- Improvements to the BLAST search facility
- Additionally, there are the features that Seth is working on: the GO term finder implementation, map2slim functionality and search autocompletion.
- Working groupers are encouraged to brainstorm for any possible new features and add them to the tracker for the next chat
- Seth demonstrated a couple of new features he has been working on; the search autocompletion, http://toy.lbl.gov:9002/cgi-bin/amigo2/autocomplete-client.cgi, and an AmiGO data manager, http://toy.lbl.gov:9002/cgi-bin/amigo2/data-manager-client.cgi. He will send out the URL of the GO term finder implementation later in the week for the working group to test and comment on.
- Web chat transcript
- everyone to collate AmiGO feature requests before the next session, and add them to SourceForge. We'll prioritize what should be done at the next meeting
- Seth to send out URL of new widgets and functions, and AWG to comment before the next meeting