Adding References to GitHub tickets
From GO Wiki
See Ontology_Editors_Daily_Workflow for creating branches and basic Protégé instructions.
To simplify finding tickets relevant to terms, including term creation, obsoletion, merges, or any other useful discussion, an annotation property
term tracker item can be added to link to the appropriate ticket(s).
Adding a term tracker item
- In Protege, navigate to the term you wish to add a GitHub tracker link.
- In the Annotation window on the right, click on the
+to the right of
Annotationsat the very top of the window.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click on
term tracker itemon the left-hand panel.
- In the right-hand panel, copy/paste the full URL to the GitHub ticket in the ‘Literal’ tab.
- In the 'Type' pulldown menu at the bottom of the window, select
- Click on OK to save your edits.
See Ontology_Editors_Daily_Workflow for commit, push and merge instructions.
Last reviewed: March 4, 2020