Adding a Term to a GO Subset (Slim)
From GO Wiki
See Ontology_Editors_Daily_Workflow for creating branches and basic Protégé instructions.
- In Protege, navigate to the term you wish to add to a GO subset.
- With the term selected, click on the Entities tab.
- In the Annotation window on the right, click on the + to the right of ‘Annotations’ at the very top of the window.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click on in_subset on the left-hand panel.
- In the right-hand panel click on the ‘Entity IRI’ tab.
- Navigate to the ‘Annotation Properties’ sub-tab.
- Navigate to the subtypes of subset_property and select the appropriate slim.
- Click on OK to save your edits.
See Ontology_Editors_Daily_Workflow for commit, push and merge instructions.
Last reviewed: May 24, 2017