AmiGO 1 7 (Archived)
See AmiGO 1 8 for information about the current production release.
Support for IEAs
All features support the database generated with the IEA subset.
New Graphics Backend
All of the graphics in AmiGO are now handled by a common, and more flexible, backend. Not only does this mean more consistency in the output on different pages, but gives the user the ability to make arbitrary custom graphs.
- all graph displays backed by same service
- basic and advanced inputs for user client (AmiGO_Manual:_Visualize)
- interactive and static everywhere
- term enrichment
- visualize client
- RESTful API (unpublished)
The Google analytics code is now throughout AmiGO, AmiGO Labs, and GOOSE. This tracking is enabled with an optional file.
- Bugs fixed, text repaired (see bug tracker)
- Little improvements (see request tracker)
- GOOSE has a new home
- Basic lucene index generation
- OpenSearch AmiGO_Manual:_OpenSearch
- available on Firefox and IE Add-Ons sites
- dashboard widget available for Mac OS X
- OpenLayers-based graph browser
- Live search
- Workspace environment core
- Arbitrarily attachable autocomplete