From GO Wiki
Items for discussion
- Discuss Roadmap for Annotation Advocacy group (rama) |
- Evidence code ECO proposal- who should take the initiative to move this forward (Rama)
- Annotations from inter-ontology links-follow up with Chris/T/D (Rama)
- PAINT annotations (Emily)
- How are we progressing in terms of QC checks?
- there are other 'easy' ones - IEP for function
- Annotation to protein complexes: Thinking about this more, it occurred to me that the annnotation object (column 2) should NOT be the PC ID. Protein complexes should be handled like isoforms, and be put in column 17. Does that make sense?