Annotation Conf. Call February 26, 2013
From GO Wiki
- PAINT workshop update
- Upcoming GOC meeting in Cambridge, UK (please register)- http://gocwiki.geneontology.org/index.php/2013_Cambridge_GOC_Meeting_Agenda (not final)
- GOMine tutorial
- How often is the PAINT directory (filtered) updated in SVN? Rama will check into this.
- what happens when a manual annotation is removed or changed? How do you follow up? DO you recurate?
- Petra- DictyBase moved to protein2GO completely and are able to submit a new GAF file after the move.
- Wormbase has completed a roundtrip for curating into protein2GO and integrating back in WB
- GOC website redesign is in the process
- SGD is next in line to move to protein2GO
- Auto-repair of annotations
- # of proteins retrieved (is it based on GAF or the total # of all genes)
- protein coding, ncRNAs (query for these specific types for each taxa)