Annotation Review Request
From GO Wiki
Annotation Reviews: Purpose
GO editors, GO Central (Quality assurance team), or users may request that annotations be reviewed. The reasons for requesting review vary, but include:
- Changes in the ontology that impact annotations
- Changes in annotation guidelines
- Poorly defined terms that lead to inconsistent annotations
- Inconsistencies in annotations for a specific gene product
For requestors: Procedure for creating an Annotation Review Request using GitHub and GO's Google Drive
- Create a ticket in the Annotation repo: https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation describing the issue.
- Open the 'Template Annotation Review' file in the Annotation Review folder of the GO Google drive.
- Make a copy of the Template, using the Menu:
File > Make a copy....
- Name of the file:
Ticket-[nnnn] - Review annotations to [GO ID] [TermLabel], for example:
Ticket-1943 - Review annotations to GO:0031012 - extracellular matrix
- Download load the default data from AmiGO paste in the new Google document you have created in Step 3.
- Whenever possible, add a suggested action (ie what term to replace by, etc) in the first column (A) of the spreadsheet.
- Make sure that the pull down menu in Column B is available for all rows of the spreadsheet; if not, copy/paste on additional rows.
- Go back to the GitHub ticket and paste the link to the Google spreadsheet.
- Assign one person from each impacted group to review annotations (GitHub handle of the GO members are here: https://github.com/geneontology/go-site/blob/master/metadata/group-contacts.csv).
- Add label
Annotation Review(see screenshot below).
- Members will get a notification (if their account is set up to receive notifications).
- When everyone has addressed the issue, change the Google document file name by adding 'DONE' in front of the name.
- Close the ticket.
For curators: Procedure for addressing an Annotation Review
- When notified that you have annotations to review, go to the GitHub ticket.
- Click the link to the Google spreadsheet and review annotations. You should go back to the original paper and make sure you agree with any suggestion before editing your annotations.
- Edit annotations as appropriate, and fill Columns B and C of the spreadsheet (see schreenshot below):
- Column B: Changed/Removed/Checked (and unchanged)
- Column C: your Git handle
- If there are questions/disagreements with the suggestion, add these as comments in the GitHub ticket.
- When done, go back to the GitHub ticket and remove your name from the assignees of the ticket.
- No other action is needed; the person who had opened the Annotation Review Request will close the tickets when all has been reviewed.
How do I know if I have annotations to review?
- Go to the annotation tracker, search for the ‘annotation review’ label, and use the pull-down menu to filter for tickets assigned to you.
- Alternatively, you can replace your GitHb handle at the end of this URL: https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues?q=is%3Aopen+label%3A%22annotation+review%22+assignee%3Agithubhandle
Back to: Annotation