Browsing and searching annotations and models
From GO Wiki
- Annotations and models can be browsed from the landing page by clicking on either the Edit or Form link to the left-hand side of a model (red arrowhead in Figure 1).
- Use the up and down arrowheads next to each table heading to sort models by that criteria, e.g. title (red box in Figure 1).
- Annotations and models can be searched from the landing page by entering text in the search box just above the list of available models (red arrow in Figure 1).
- Currently, annotations and models may be searched only by title or by the orcid of anyone who has contributed to a model.
- Users must be logged into Noctua to create new models or edit existing models.
Back to Noctua Users Manual