Curator Guide: Standard Definitions
From GO Wiki
REVIEW and change to 'Writing a good textual definition'
- membrane fusion
- The joining of the lipid bilayer membrane around X to the lipid bilayer membrane around Y.
- cellular component organization
- A process that is carried out at the cellular level which results in the assembly, arrangement of constituent parts, or disassembly of cellular component.
- cellular component biogenesis
- The process by which a cellular component is synthesized, aggregates, and bonds together.
- macromolecular complex assembly
- The aggregation, arrangement and bonding together of a set of components to form a macromolecular complex.
- xxx distribution
- Any process that establishes the spatial arrangement of xxx.