File Description: go-ontology-changes
This file contains a summary as well as the detailed changes in the ontology, comparing a new file (go.obo) with the go.obo file from the previous or latest release.
- For a release, the most recent
go.obofile is found at
- For a snapshot, the most recent
go.obofile is found at
go-ontology-changes file contains the following information:
- release_date: Obtained from
- valid_terms: Total number of valid terms (non-obsolete) in the ontology.
- obsolete_terms: Total number of terms with
term_idsfor which the
is_obsoletefield is true in the
go.obofile) (this excludes merges).
- merged_terms: Total number of merged terms (calculated by counting the
term_idsfor which the field
is_obsoleteis true in the
go.obofile, and that also are are as
alt_idsof a valid term).
- biological_process_terms: Total number of valid terms for the biological_process aspect.
- molecular_function_terms: Total number of valid terms for the molecular_function aspect.
- cellular_component_terms: Total number of valid terms for the cellular_component aspect.
- meta_statements: Total number of identifiers, alternative identifiers, namespace, term label, comments, synonyms, definitions, subsets, for each valid term.
- cross_references: Total number of cross_references, from the
xreffield of the
- terms_relations: Total number of relations; the count of all relations, using the fields
Same information as for the current release.
- created_terms: Number of terms created since the last release.
- obsolete_terms: Number of terms obsoleted since the last release (this excludes merges).
- merged_terms: Number of terms merged since the last release
- biological_process_terms: New biological_process terms.
- molecular_function_terms: New molecular_function terms.
- cellular_component_terms: New cellular_component terms.
- meta_statements: Total number of changed meta statements (identifiers, alternative identifiers, namespace, term label, comments, synonyms, definitions, subsets).
- meta_statements_by_term: Number of terms with changed meta statements.
- cross_references: Number of changed cross-references.
- cross_references_by_term: Number of terms with changed cross-references.
- relations: Total number of changed relations.
- relations_by_term: Number of terms with changed relations.
- created_terms: List of terms created since the last release, organized by GO aspect.
- obsolete_terms: List of terms obsoleted since the last release (this excludes merges), organized by GO aspect.
- merged_terms: List of terms merged since the last release, organized by GO aspect.
- meta_statements_changes: List of changed meta statements, organized by GO aspect.
- cross_references: List of changed cross-references.
- relations_changes: List of changed relations, organized by GO aspect.
Direct access to files
Last reviewed: October 17, 2019