File Description: go-stats-no-pb
Same as the go-stats file, the primary stat file computed, but excluding direct annotations to GO:0005515 protein binding. Therefore, the total number of annotations is lower, as well as the number of annotated species (both total and filtered), and the number of annotated references.
Calculated as the go-stats, but excluding direct annotations to GO:0005515 protein binding.
go-stats file contains the following information:
- release_date: Obtained from
- valid_terms: Total number of valid terms (non-obsolete) in the ontology.
- obsolete_terms: Total number of terms with
term_idsfor which the
is_obsoletefield is true in the
go.obofile) (this excludes merges).
- merged_terms: Total number of merged terms (calculated by counting the
term_idsfor which the field
is_obsoleteis true in the
go.obofile, and that also are are as
alt_idsof a valid term).
- biological_process_terms: Total number of valid terms for the biological_process aspect.
- molecular_function_terms: Total number of valid terms for the molecular_function aspect.
- cellular_component_terms: Total number of valid terms for the cellular_component aspect.
- meta_statements: Total number of identifiers, alternative identifiers, namespace, term label, comments, synonyms, definitions, subsets, for each valid term.
- cross_references: Total number of cross_references, from the
xreffield of the
- terms_relations: Total number of relations; the count of all relations, using the fields
- changes_created_terms: Number of created terms since the previous release.
- changes_obsolete_terms: Number of terms obsoleted since the previous release.
- changes_merged_terms: Number of created merged since the previous release.
- total: The total number of annotations.
- by_aspect: P, F, C.
- by_model_organism: For each species, the number of annotations are shown:
- by_group: Number of annotation for each contributing group, obtained using the
assigned_byfield of each input file.
- taxa: Number of species with annotations.
- taxa_filtered: Number of species with at least 1,000 annotations.
- total: Total number of annotated bioentities.
- total: Total number of distinct annotated references (includes PMIDs, GO_REFs, DOIs, internal IDs for Model Organism Databases and Reactome (note that for papers with both a PMID and an internal reference ID, the paper is counted twice).
- by_filtered_taxon: Total number of annotated references by species.
- by_group: Total number of annotated references for each contributing group, obtained using the
- total: Total number of annotated PMIDs.
- by_filtered_taxon: Total number of annotated PMIDs by species.
- by_group: Total number of annotated PMIDs for each contributing group, obtained using the
Direct access to files
Last reviewed: October 24, 2019