GAFs for trees-based annotations
This is the central site for viewing/reviewing the tree based annotations done via PAINT.
Families ready for or under review by MODs
Families ready for review by 2nd set of PAINT curators
All GAF files can be found in following directory under gocvs/:
Notes for each family can be found on the following wiki pages:
- CPS1 Family: Panther ID:11014, done by Mike Livstone, Done July 2009
- ACHE family :Panther ID:11559, Mike Livstone. Done August 4, 2009.
- FOXE1/Forkhead/Forkhead box family: Panther ID:11829, Kara Dolinski. Done 21-Aug-2009
- Dicer family: PANTHER14950, Mike Livstone. Completed 8/26/09.
- Striatin family: PANTHER15653, Mike Livstone. Completed 10/22/09.
- RDH10 family: PTHR24316, Mike Livstone. Completed 3/22/10. LUNG TARGET.
- LONP1, LONP2: Panther ID:10046, Kara Dolinski. Feb. 2009 jamboree. Done July 2009
- HPRT Phosphoglucomutase family: Panther ID:22573, Kara Dolinski. Done July 2009
- MVD Family: PANTHER10977, done by Kara
- MSH family : Panther ID:11361, Mike Livstone. Done July 2009.
- GRIN1 family : Panther ID:18966, Mike Livstone. Done July 2009.
- PSEN2 family: Panther ID:10202, Mike Livstone. Done ~8/17/09.
- PANTHER17602: RRS1 family, Mike Livstone. Completed 8/24/09. No annotations inferred. //
- Modification: can annotate to nucleolus based on pombe, human annotations. Pascale Gaudet 12/15/2009
Families based on recent Ref Genome gene targets:
- PANTHER14950: Mike
- PANTHER17602: Mike
- TPP1(CLN2) family : Panther ID:14218, Pascale Gaudet. Done for now (no GAF file- can only propagate in mammals) PG 14-Jul-2009
TO-DO LIST (based on monthly Reference Genome gene targets)
Lung development targets (coming soon)