GO-CAM December 13, 2017
From GO Wiki
- 1 Zoom URL
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Minutes
Updates/Discussion on 1.0 Release Milestones
Annotation Attribution in GPAD Output Files
- noctua github ticket #458 - Attribution with GO-CAM exports to GOC annotation files
- noctua github ticket #502 - providedBy should be used in GPAD export
- go-site github ticket #453 - All Noctua curators should have "updated" metadata associated in the YAML file (including group and URI)
- go-site github ticket #469 - Generate ttl versions of users.yaml and groups.yaml
- Issue summary: we want to make sure that, in the GPAD files, attribution in the 'Assigned By' field is correctly populated with a curator's annotation group
- Status report:
- Seth has generated a report that curators can view to see if they need to make updatesyy
- Most current users and groups seem to be okay
- UniProt will report back on how they want to be represented later this week
Allow negation in Noctua and SAE and in GPAD export
export-lego-to-gpad-sparql should collate by MOD
- go-site github ticket #431 - export-lego-to-gpad-sparql should collate by MOD
- nocuta-models pull request #51 - collate models by col1 in GPAD
- minerva github ticket #140 - Revert annotation extension filtering to require evidence from same publication as annotation
- Does anything need curator testing at this point?
- Restrict this call to technical issues?
- Start more rigorous models discussion on the annotation call?
- Discuss models and issues amongst a smaller curation working group first?
- On call: