GO-CAM October 25th, 2017
From GO Wiki
- What constitutes a 'contribution'?
- I (Kimberly) have opened some models to look at what other curators have created and either moved annotons to see something better or looked at the annotation preview and then notice the asterisk in the browser tab.
- Should I be saving here? What would happen if I don't save?
- I haven't made any real contribution to the model so it seems wrong to now have my orcid listed.
- GPAD missing annotations via 'causally upstream of'?
- TEST: causally upstream of - KRC
- With Chris, Jim, and Karen out for today's call, I suggest that we take up these issues again on the next GO-CAM call on November 8th
- ACTION ITEM: on a future GO-CAM call, review the Inference Explanations for some models
Simple Annoton Editor
- Editor enhancements to come:
- Ability to add basic set of annotation extensions, e.g. has_input for an MF
- Ability to just add a CC annotation and get the resulting part_of annotation in the graphical interface
- On call: Edith, Harold, Kimberly, Li, Pascale, Rob N., Sabrina, Sage, Seth, Stacia, Suzi