GO news digest (Retired)
From GO Wiki
(Redirected from GO news digest)
Contents of the News Digest
- Idea is to send it out once a month. We don't have to stick to this format. It can be informal and with minimal management.
- What should go in this Digest?
- Annotation Status (How many new manual annotations, how many new IEA annotations)
- How many new taxons, what are they, who submitted annotations for these?
- Content/ontology development highlights
- GOC meetings/workshops
- should highlight past meeting (minutes)
- mention what is coming
- Policy changes
- for example, our new policy on filtering taxons
- new QC checks
- Whats coming, what is in the pipeline
- example: GPAD format