From GO Wiki
Starting March 1, 2017
All GO help queries go to the Github GO Helpdesk tracker
Recommended actions for tracker:
- Triage queries.
- Mark as "accepted" immediately, add additional flags as appropriate
- Assign queries to the person with appropriate expertise.
- Check the FAQ. Answers might already be there.
- If needed, improve FAQ documentation on website, or assign task to others (contact Seth or Suzi if you need help with the website).
- Mark tickets as "stale" after ~ 1 month of no response from OP or after a solution has been proposed. Prompt OP for any further related questions; tickets can be closed due to inactivity after a further appropriate amount of time.
Help with queries
- There is a gohelp people list of the best people to assign the different queries to.
The following resources are likely to be completely out of date:
- The archive from the go-ontology mailman system is available for searching pre-2013: .
- The EBI gohelp JIRA set up is also still available for searching if you have access: