Starting March 1, 2017
GO JIRA system has been retired. All GO help queries are now routed to the Github GO Helpdesk tracker
Recommended actions for tracker.
- Triage queries. Assign queries to the person with appropriate expertise.
- Check the FAQ. Answers might already be there.
- If needed, improve FAQ documentation on website, or assign task to others (contact Seth or Moni if you need help with the website).
Help with queries
- There is a gohelp people list of the best people to assign the different queries to.
- For problems with GO term enrichment, also forward the email to email@example.com to reach programmers who are not on go-help.
- The archive from the old mailman system is still available for searching: .
- The EBI gohelp JIRA set up is also still available for searching: