LEGO February 2, 2015
From GO Wiki
Review Pho pathway curation
http://go-genkisugi.rhcloud.com/seed/model/gomodel:sgd-536d71c50000004 We will review the details added by Paul T. Regulation by IP7 small molecule.
- Paul, Suzi couldn't be at the meeting
- Paul's changes seemed straightforward
- Rama will look into adding more details to this pathway by next meeting.
- Regarding release of this tool to curators in Jan 2015- Heiko and Chris mentioned that they are few months behind in terms of getting all the features out (especially the evidence codes).
- Rama- how is this tool going to be used by curators? Curator time is limited and training curators to be consistent and to understand the model can be a challenge. Where should we start? What is the priority? Users use GO annotations from GAFs very well. How are users going to use this data?
- Chris- good questions. We should wait for the PIs to return from the planning meeting
- Biocuration meeting: Rama mentioned that she would like to talk about LEGO at this meeting. We should think about how to pitch it correctly.