LEGO March 28, 2016
From GO Wiki
- Annotating to Entities not in NEO (Noctua Entity Ontology)
- Currently curators can cut and paste entities not available in the autocomplete list, but minerva will not validate them.
- The ability to annotate entities not in the autocomplete list is mission-critical, especially when curating papers that describe newly characterized genes.
- Do we have a plan for how this will be handled in the short term, long term?
- AI: chris will add all MOD genes to neo https://github.com/geneontology/neo/issues/9
- AI: heiko will remove check from minerva