Manager Call 2017-03-15
From GO Wiki
- Can we get the list of attendees for the meeting and workshop(s) to start planning?
GO and AGR
- What should GO be doing wrt AGR?
- Working group? What would the goals of that working group be?
- On call: David H, Huaiyu, Judy, Kimberly, Pascale, Paul T.
- Can we get a list of attendees to plan for meeting and workshops, in particular?
AI: Ask Pankaj to generate the current participants list. Add this to agenda page on the wiki. --Kimberly
GO and AGR 0.6
- GO details will be on the gene pages
- How do we want to reconcile the comparative vs specific views?
- One slim for all or specific slims? Or both?
- What annotations should be included in these slims, i.e., manual, IEA, etc.?
- Want to promote shared used of resources, e.g. browsers, other displays, Noctua
- Want to promote consistency of annotation a la Reference Genome
- Is there a GO working group work within AGR? Or should there be a more general ontologies working group?
- There is a Google doc on the Gene Ontology widget for AGR that came from the technical team
- Need to figure out who/what of working groups - touch base with Stacia?
- David H will ask editors to keep track of complexes, binding, Noctuable, i.e. combinatorial, term requests
- How do we continue with annotation consistency work when we no longer do the annotation consistency exercises?
- How can we strongly encourage people to use Noctua more for their annotation?
- We need an all hands on deck to get Noctua across the finish line and get more curators using it for production.
- Resume LEGO calls?
- Prioritize, and then push on development of feature requests?
AI:Contrast Noctua curation with Protein2GO curation. What efficiences/features still are needed in Noctua? --Karen, Kimberly