Manager Call 2018-01-18
From GO Wiki
Call in info
Noctua V1.0 progress report
- Review draft agenda for docathon
- Create use cases and user stories to focus documentation efforts
- Who are the users?
- MODs, other curation projects (e.g. Reactome)
- Systems biologists
- Software developers
- Bench scientists
- Post schedule for coming day so people can videoconference
- Do we have any info on logistics?
- Start working on agenda?
Revisit mailing lists
While working on this: http://geneontology.org/page/go-mailing-lists we wondered if they are all necessary and should we advertise all 3 on the GO website ?
- We are missing about 1,500 reactions (25%) of EC (it's possible that we are also missing the corresponding terms
- What is the goal: (a) keep up to date? (b) remove incorrect (moved) mappings?
- Back in 2013 there was a Plan of action with respect to EC and Rhea, is this still our plan? What's the priority? http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Enzymes_and_EC_mappings#Plan_of_Action
- On call: