Manager Call 2019-02-20
From GO Wiki
Present: Chris, Huaiyu, Jim, Judy, Kimberly, Laurent-Philippe, Pascale, Paul T., Seth, Suzi A
- Update on all ongoing projects: https://github.com/orgs/geneontology/projects
- We need % effort from the different people involved in project for all projects with a delivery date/active projects
- Should we create projects for (1) Proposed new Noctua widget (2) GPAD/GPI specs
- 'Gantt-chart' to manage projects: Hackathon tasks: how is that working ?
- GREEKC conference call, 2/14, to discuss modeling transcription in Noctua
- Call with Sabrina and Doug on 2/19, to discuss Noctua requests from Zfin curators
- Call with FungiDB, 2/21, regarding annotation and display of fungal genomes
- GOC Meeting Agenda
- Post-meeting working groups?
Review of Projects on github
- 15 projects currently in the top-level of geneontology
- Is github projects the best way to view and define priorities?
- Do we need to have a way of accounting for 'administrative' tasks, e.g. triaging tickets?
- Ongoing efforts need to be accounted for, as well.
- Highest priorities for next GO meeting?
- Need to have deliverables for each high priority project
- Annotation import into GO-CAMs
- Data release pipeline
- What about the fires that inevitably creep up?
- Include this time in the relevant project