Manager Call 2019-10-16
- Agenda: Seth
- Minutes: Pascale
- Present: Pascale, Seth, Huaiyu, Paul, Chris, Kimberly, Laurent-Philippe, Suzi, David
Increasing GO presence at various meetings
(Email by Chris) Did we agree to track upcoming meetings in a google sheet in the drive, or some other mechanism?
This is so that we can plan for GO submissions in advance of deadlines, coordinate attendance and outreach, etc.
ISB abstract and workshop submission deadlines are Jan 24. What are our plans? Would a GO-CAM curation workshop be redundant with our existing activities, or a good opportunity to help people face to face?
Next sprint: October - May 2020
- OVERARCHING AIM : Make GO-CAM relevant to users (1 year-aim)
- Projects marked 'y' in the first column are necessary to meet this aim (see spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lZO0cf64_eufimUhEdcpiZMGEmvF6_7BW-GQWBXR3Mw/edit#gid=1647914256; selected by Seth and Pascale; this can be changed as needed)
Pathways2GO meeting in NYC
- Who needs to attend?
- Dec 2,3 or Dec 16,17?
- Strawman agenda in Google drive meetings folder.
- Google drive: Chris changed the top-level folder to 'anyone with the link can view'. Hopefully this will not disrupt work on the documents by any contributor.
- ACTION ITEM ISB MEETING: Kimberly and Chris: think of a workshop about what is new in GO, how we have changed our curation practices, etc
- Pathways2GO meeting in December being organized
- Assigned priorities on some of the Projects for the next spring (until the Paris meeting)