Managers 02July08

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

GO Managers, Weds. July 2nd, 2008 8a.m. PDT, 9a.m. MDT, 10a.m. CDT, 11a.m. EDT, 4p.m. BST

Agenda/chair: Midori

Minutes: Pascale

Present:

Action items from June 18

  • Ontology developers (mainly Jen and Harold at present): Continue collecting MF-BP links, creating new process terms as needed, and postponing worry about nice term names
  • Chris: Add technical content to MF-BP link announcement email draft
Done.
  • Pascale: Confirm bookings for GOC and SAB meetings:Done.
  • Jen: Send supplementary data from Paul Dobson drug transporter review to Judy (Jen - awaiting permission from the author and information on which species the annotations come from.)

Current items

  • Managers and (especially) PIs look at the MF-BP link email - we want to send it out ASAP.

Next call

July 16, 2008, 8 AM PDT/11 AM EDT/4 PM BST

Agenda: Pascale; Minutes: Jen

Summary of Action items

Back to minutes list