GO Managers, Weds. October 8th, 2008 8 a.m. PDT, 9 a.m. MDT, 10 a.m. CDT, 11 a.m. EDT, 4p.m. BST
Action items from September 24th
Chris and Jane to add agenda items for software and advocacy. NOT DONE
Judy and Suzi to think about who will take minutes at the next meeting. NOT DONE
Suzi: A mail on these UniProt ids was sent today by Henning to the reactome list. Suzi to forward to managers’ list. (Note: she wrote to say that this had been done, but the email did not arrive. Please send again.)
Pascale: This new annotation column topic needs to be discussed with the annotation groups. TO DO NEXT WEEK AT THE REF GENOME CONFERENCE CALL
Suzi to produce a clearer list of use cases for function-process links, to be presented at the consortium meeting. NOT DONE
Jennifer: to change the photosynthesis discussion over to this list and inform the GO list. NOT DONE
Jane Send rough numbers on cost of Berlin GO Consortium meeting. NOT DONE
Review Consortium meeting and SAB agendas.
(we did not have time to discuss this; report to GOC meeting or next manager meeting)
- Pascale: 'Outreach': SwissProt will start using GO for annotation. Pascale spent 3 days in Geneva describing GO, annotation practices, etc. Emily has offered to train annotatorsd in early 2009. We will keep in touch with them.
- Pascale : Reference Genome: annotation jamboree Friday Oct 10
- Pascale: GO meeting
- special event Oct 22: going out? yes
- registration fee ~150$; logistics?? ask Annie
- Pascale: Evidence ontology: can people decide to only annotate to EXP, ISS, IEA and drop all other codes?