Managers 13Feb08

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

GO Managers, Weds. Feb. 13th, 2008 8a.m. PST, 9a.m. MST, 10a.m. CST, 11a.m. EST, 4p.m. GMT

Agenda/chair: David

Minutes: Chris

Present:


Minutes

Review Action Items from previous meeting


Action Item

Action Item: David will send regulation relationship slides round. Tanya has linked these to the Regulates page on the wiki.

Action Item: Software group should implement new editor's version of ontology file (and other details of the plan) and pick a date and time for the editors to switch over to using the new file.

Action Item: Judy will contact sea urchin db in March or April.

Action Item: ask Tanya if she can demo at the manager's call in a fortnight. Wednesday 13th February 8a.m. PST. She will talk at 8:30am.webex/conf call number

Action Item: Mike to look into how GO wikis can be combined.

Action Item : David can start cell type with Tanya when they finish regulates.

Action Item : David will ask Harold if he is willing to go ahead and start the MF-BP links. If it works out he could tell us how it went in a month on the managers call. Harold is teaching Biochemistry this semester. He will do this in conjunction with one of the subjects he is covering as a test before the GOC meeting in SLC

Outreach/User Advocacy

Software

Reference Genome

Ontology Development

Regulates Roll out

  • go_regtest_withPosNeg_noPF_noXP.obo (March)
    • Does not contain function-process links or intersection tags
  • go_regtest_withPosNeg_noPF.obo (some time after OE2 is released -> an unknown)
    • Does contain intersection tags. Does not contain function-process links
  • go_regtest_withPosNeg_withPF.obo (May?)
    • Contains intersection tags and function-process links

Reference Genome

Meetings

Collaborations and Interactions, active and new

Operations and Procedures

Staffing and Personnel

Budget issues

Publications

Next call

Summary of Action items

Back to minutes list