GO Managers, Weds. Feb. 13th, 2008 8a.m. PST, 9a.m. MST, 10a.m. CST, 11a.m. EST, 4p.m. GMT
- 1 Minutes
- 2 Action Item
- 3 Outreach/User Advocacy
- 4 Software
- 5 Reference Genome
- 6 Ontology Development
- 7 Reference Genome
- 8 Meetings
- 9 Collaborations and Interactions, active and new
- 10 Operations and Procedures
- 11 Staffing and Personnel
- 12 Budget issues
- 13 Publications
- 14 Next call
- 15 Summary of Action items
Review Action Items from previous meeting
Action Item: David will send regulation relationship slides round. Tanya has linked these to the Regulates page on the wiki.
Action Item: Software group should implement new editor's version of ontology file (and other details of the plan) and pick a date and time for the editors to switch over to using the new file.
Action Item: Judy will contact sea urchin db in March or April.
Action Item: ask Tanya if she can demo at the manager's call in a fortnight. Wednesday 13th February 8a.m. PST. She will talk at 8:30am.webex/conf call number
Action Item: Mike to look into how GO wikis can be combined.
Action Item : David can start cell type with Tanya when they finish regulates.
Action Item : David will ask Harold if he is willing to go ahead and start the MF-BP links. If it works out he could tell us how it went in a month on the managers call. Harold is teaching Biochemistry this semester. He will do this in conjunction with one of the subjects he is covering as a test before the GOC meeting in SLC
Regulates Roll out
- go_regtest_withPosNeg_noPF_noXP.obo (March)
- Does not contain function-process links or intersection tags
- go_regtest_withPosNeg_noPF.obo (some time after OE2 is released -> an unknown)
- Does contain intersection tags. Does not contain function-process links
- go_regtest_withPosNeg_withPF.obo (May?)
- Contains intersection tags and function-process links