From GO Wiki
GO Managers call 19 July 2006
According to my notes, the next call isn't until the 16th.
Minutes from GO Manager's conference call July 19 (David)
- 1. Review previous Action Items
- A. Rex will will send out discussion document for reference genomes strategy to reference genomes group. (done)
- B. Midori will send the draft of the ontology development group's priorities. (done)
- C. We will make an announcement for the new OBO format. (in progress)
- D. Finalize the cross product with cell type by the Advisory Board meeting. (in progress)
- E. Midori and David will go through a requirements list for a new tracker. (in progress)
- F. We will put a staff calendar on the Wiki. (in progress)
- G. Rex will contact worm to see if someone will attend the anatomy meeting (Raymond Lee is signed up)
New Action Items:
- 1) Jane will document the is_a complete.
- 2) David will send out Jim Hu's wiki address
- 3) We will work to split annotation camp into computational and literature-based
- 4) Will we start using the InterPro and HMM data as RCA evidence codes?
- 5) Eurie is starting the next newsletter
- a. Annotation camp summary
- b. A Publication review that uses GO
- c. A report on the neurodevelopment meeting
Next call August 16; 8am CA, 10am Chicago, 11am BH, 4pm UK