From GO Wiki
Participants: Jen, Midori, Jane, Pascale, Chris
Agenda: Midori (subbing for David)
Action items from previous calls
- Pascale, Chris: Finish and circulate gp2protein file documentation. IN PROGRESS
Need to collect gp2go files for all gps, not just annotated.
- PIs: Update on Jen's funding & contract. IN PROGRESS
- GO Help message on proposed diatom frustule ontology:
I'm proposing to NSF to build a (relatively small, saying 150-term) diatom frustule ontology. I can't decide if it's orthogonal to GO's cell component ontology or not. What do you think ?Is the GO PI willing to write a letter of collaboration, if the answer is "the terms should go in the cell component ontology" ?I'd be happy to do it either way. Thank you in advance for your comments. With best regards, Austin Mast (amast at fsu dot edu) Florida State University co-PI Morphbank (www.morphbank.net)
Waiting for reply before we make a decision on this
- Very brief update on September meetings (Midori)
- September GOC meeting - registration open in 2 or 3 weeks
- xps in go exp and write files. Waiting for Amelia to finish documentation on new relationships first. Midori sending around draft announce email giving two weeks notice.