Managers 1July09

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Participants: Jen, Midori, Jane, Pascale, Chris

Agenda: Midori (subbing for David)

Minutes: Jane


Action items from previous calls

  • Pascale, Chris: Finish and circulate gp2protein file documentation. IN PROGRESS

Need to collect gp2go files for all gps, not just annotated.

  • PIs: Update on Jen's funding & contract. IN PROGRESS

Discussion items

  • GO Help message on proposed diatom frustule ontology:
I'm proposing to NSF to build a (relatively small, saying 150-term)
diatom frustule ontology. I can't decide if it's orthogonal to GO's cell component
ontology or not. What do you think ?Is the GO PI willing to write a letter of
collaboration, if the answer is "the terms should go in the cell component
ontology" ?I'd be happy to do it either way. Thank you in advance for your
comments.

With best regards,
Austin Mast (amast at fsu dot edu)
Florida State University
co-PI Morphbank (www.morphbank.net)

Waiting for reply before we make a decision on this

  • Very brief update on September meetings (Midori)
    • September GOC meeting - registration open in 2 or 3 weeks
  • xps in go exp and write files. Waiting for Amelia to finish documentation on new relationships first. Midori sending around draft announce email giving two weeks notice.

Back to minutes list