Noctua Manual: Changing annotation group
From GO Wiki
- Curators using Noctua are associated with one or more curation groups.
- Curation groups for curators are tracked in a metadata file, users.yaml
- If you are associated with more than one curation group then, by default, the first group associated with your entry in the yaml metadata file is the group shown in the form.
- To change your group, click on the model title at the top left of the page.
- In the resulting window, select the appropriate group for your current work by clicking on the dropdown list in the Group box and highlighting the correct group.
Back to Noctua Users Manual