Noctua Manual: Importing existing annotations
From GO Wiki
- Curators may wish to construct a GO-CAM model using existing annotations.
- To add an existing annotation, select the curation form you wish to use (Create Activity, BP only, CC only).
- Click on the ‘more options’ menu and select ‘Search Database’.
- Available GO terms for each specific GO aspect are displayed on the left side of the pop-up window.
- Select the term you wish to use and all annotations with associated evidence will appear to the right of the list.
- Selecte one or more terms and evidences for your model and click ‘Done’ to enter the annotation into the form.
Back to Noctua Users Manual