From GO Wiki
2.1-b10 released on 2/23/2011
(2.1-b9 was an internal release, tested by a few people on 2/18/2011)
- Search term Filter returning wrong results
Some filters give wrong answers unless reasoner turned on
- Discussed with Chris. Agreed on short-term fix: "if an aspect of a search cannot be performed without the reasoner, then it should be greyed out [i.e., disabled] or otherwise indicated."
- Longer term possibilities--see discussion in Some filters give wrong answers unless reasoner turned on
- hitting return just selects first term from dropdown list
irritating selection bug in autocompletion-searches (b30)
- Several similar bug reports were closed as fixed in 2.1-b7, but they weren't--it would still choose the first item in the list if you moused down in the list and then hit return. Now it's really fixed (yay!).
- Users with older Macs that don't have Java 1.6 (such as Ramona) couldn't launch OE--see also The JVM could not be started
- Fixed--OE installer will now work even if you only have Java 1.5. (Ramona has tested--it worked for her.)
- built in icons missing
- Added generic icons (single letters, numbers, Greek letters, etc.) to the set of built-in icons. (The icons were originally generated by the script src/org/oboedit/gui/resources/icons/svg_script.pl).
- Made window for showing built-in icons bigger (was a single long strip).
- search result highlight color too dark
- The selected search result was highlighted in a too-dark blue that made it almost impossible to read the text. Now it uses the same highlight color as the Ontology Tree Editor (currently, medium-light blue).
- Also fixed selection color in dropdown autocomplete list--was the same too-dark blue as search results; now it's the same as in the OTE.
- java.lang.object@... appears in autocomplete results
- https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2890891&group_id=36855&atid=418257 Obsolete terms appear in autocomplete dropdown lists].
- Added user-configurable ability to filter obsolete terms from search results and autocomplete dropdown lists. Can be set via a checkbox in Configuration Manager -> Behavior (but changing it requires restart).
- [ 2.1-b10 ] Fixed some omissions in saved header fields
- data-version header field was not getting round-tripped--now it is.
- saved-by should appear in saved OBO file
- Updates to user guide:
- Added user guide page on "Color-coding Multiple Ontologies in the Graph Editor".
- Merged redundant "Reasoner Manager" page into "The Reasoner and the Interface"
- Added warning about the reasoner and memory; removed descriptions of obsolete reasoners
- Is_a closure broken
- Bad handling of unrecognized relation (text editor et al.)
- I looked into this some--will not be simple to fix. Has to do with how dangling objects (e.g., unrecognized relations) are handled in different components.
- Terry says when you run the reasoner it gives you a line indicating an error/warning, but not an answer about why the relationship is wrong. Nomi suggested he submit a bug report on high priority.
- explanation component not working