OEWG 20090127

From GO Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday January 27th, 2008 9.30 a.m. PST

Agenda/Chair: Midori
Minutes: Amina

Attendees: Midori, Jen, Tanya, Melissa, KarenC, Nomi, Harold, Chris and Amina.

Action items carried over

Discussion items

Some users were experiencing issues with skype so we went ahead with webex chat for todays meeting.

01/27/2009 09:29:14 AM from Amina Abdulla: Hi Midori
01/27/2009 09:29:21 AM from midori: `hi
01/27/2009 09:29:39 AM from Amina Abdulla: Hows it going?
01/27/2009 09:29:44 AM from midori: not bad
01/27/2009 09:30:43 AM from Amina Abdulla: I think I know whats going on with the OE freeze bug you reported
01/27/2009 09:30:49 AM from midori: oh good!
01/27/2009 09:30:56 AM from midori: it had me perplexed
01/27/2009 09:31:17 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yeah I can talk more about it on the call
01/27/2009 09:31:27 AM from Amina Abdulla: Hi Everyone!
01/27/2009 09:31:27 AM from Nomi Harris: Hi
01/27/2009 09:31:28 AM from melissaH: hi all, I have no skype today

01/27/2009 09:31:53 AM from Amina Abdulla: oh - skype issues melissa? or no headphones
01/27/2009 09:31:59 AM from Nomi Harris: Bummer, Melissa.
01/27/2009 09:31:59 AM from midori: hmm, should we use this chat instead?
01/27/2009 09:32:04 AM from melissaH: no headphones, working remotely and forgot.

01/27/2009 09:32:23 AM from Nomi Harris: I was going to suggest that if we're now using Skype for the call, that we should stop using WebEx, because it's expensive. (They charge per user per minute.)
01/27/2009 09:32:41 AM from melissaH: oh dear- didn't realize that!

01/27/2009 09:32:43 AM from Nomi Harris: Melissa, doesn't your computer itself have a microphone?
01/27/2009 09:32:46 AM from melissaH: well we could also use the skype chat

01/27/2009 09:33:11 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yes Nomi - I was planning on doing that - I wanted to wait for a few meetings to make sure skype was running smoothly
01/27/2009 09:33:13 AM from Karen: I was a bit underwhelmed by the performance of Skype last week
01/27/2009 09:33:21 AM from melissaH: well, Its not my computer....I'm sure there's no mic, but there are speakers so I could proably hear you

01/27/2009 09:33:33 AM from Amina Abdulla: The only reason to keep webex was for demos
01/27/2009 09:33:45 AM from midori: GO's webex account is supposed to be unlimited for chat, sharing, etc. It's ony audio that incurs per-user, per-minute charges, and we never use webex oudio. nute
01/27/2009 09:34:00 AM from midori: s/oudio/audio/
01/27/2009 09:34:01 AM from Amina Abdulla: Melissa: you could type in your responses here if that works for you
01/27/2009 09:34:06 AM from melissaH: ok

01/27/2009 09:34:08 AM from midori: s/nute//
01/27/2009 09:34:17 AM from melissaH: can someone add me to your skype call?

01/27/2009 09:34:22 AM from Nomi Harris: Midori, that's good to hear, I didn't realize it was unlimited.
01/27/2009 09:34:26 AM from Amina Abdulla: I haven't initiated one yet
01/27/2009 09:34:31 AM from melissaH: ok


01/27/2009 09:34:32 AM from Amina Abdulla: Will do so now
01/27/2009 09:34:45 AM from midori: (my laptop computec has become a cat-top today ...) 01/27/2009 09:35:10 AM from Karen: the computer is on top of the cat? ;)
01/27/2009 09:35:24 AM from midori: should be unlimited -- flat fee per month -- unless they've changed t he terms 01/27/2009 09:35:45 AM from midori: Karen - yup, he seems not to mind
01/27/2009 09:35:59 AM from melissaH: heehee


01/27/2009 09:36:35 AM from melissaH: hm skype is being funny


01/27/2009 09:37:12 AM from Amina Abdulla: Melissa can you hear us?
01/27/2009 09:37:21 AM from melissaH: not yet


01/27/2009 09:37:53 AM from melissaH: do you see me there?


01/27/2009 09:38:27 AM from Amina Abdulla: yes
01/27/2009 09:38:29 AM from Nomi Harris: I really prefer WebEx chatting to phone conference calls. I always find it hard to hear everyone, and if I need to leave the room for a moment to get my tea or something, I miss parts of the conversation.
01/27/2009 09:38:43 AM from melissaH: its strange, it lets me answer, then closes down.


01/27/2009 09:38:52 AM from Karen: yea, I agree. Last week the Skype sound was horrible
01/27/2009 09:39:00 AM from midori: I would be happy to go back to webex chat for most of the meeting stuff.
01/27/2009 09:39:05 AM from melissaH: do I appear and then disapear? the case of dissapearing melissa?


01/27/2009 09:39:17 AM from midori: It's mainly for demos that we really missed having audio.
01/27/2009 09:39:25 AM from Amina Abdulla: you dont disappear for me Melissa
01/27/2009 09:39:26 AM from harold: you don't appear online
01/27/2009 09:39:34 AM from melissaH: ha!


01/27/2009 09:39:42 AM from Karen: In the Skype, you show up when she tries to call, and then disappear again. I see you online though
01/27/2009 09:39:46 AM from midori: my skype sees melissa
01/27/2009 09:40:21 AM from melissaH: I wonder if we are maxing out skype conference?


01/27/2009 09:40:32 AM from harold: with only 8?
01/27/2009 09:40:36 AM from Tanya: Midori is suggesting we do most of the meeting on webex
01/27/2009 09:40:50 AM from Tanya: and use Skype for describing problems that are harder to type out
01/27/2009 09:40:56 AM from Tanya: Midori says she had problems with undo
01/27/2009 09:41:01 AM from melissaH: well that works for me, and its easier to take notes!


01/27/2009 09:41:07 AM from melissaH: yes me too


01/27/2009 09:41:14 AM from Tanya: midori and amina are discussing the behavior right now
01/27/2009 09:42:03 AM from midori: Amina is telling me stuff about a nasty bug I just reported today.
01/27/2009 09:42:18 AM from Tanya: apparently the undo bug is a feature
01/27/2009 09:42:19 AM from Tanya: :)
01/27/2009 09:42:20 AM from midori: One of us will try to summarize for the chat.
01/27/2009 09:42:20 AM from melissaH: see also 2271697


01/27/2009 09:42:34 AM from Tanya: you have to click on another term
01/27/2009 09:42:39 AM from Tanya: but this is not reasonable
01/27/2009 09:42:44 AM from Tanya: so amina will fix
01/27/2009 09:42:52 AM from Tanya: and make it more clear as to what you want to undo
01/27/2009 09:43:19 AM from Tanya: another weird behavior from b-53 ONLY
01/27/2009 09:43:53 AM from Tanya: editing term name in text editor, unable to click on another term
01/27/2009 09:44:57 AM from midori: Undo hoses my b53 even if all I do is a term name editor. The problem is new in b52.
01/27/2009 09:45:31 AM from midori: OK, we're coming back to chat.
01/27/2009 09:45:49 AM from Tanya: BTW, searching speed is vastly improved in b-35
01/27/2009 09:45:58 AM from midori: (oh, and my comment above should say "new in b53" ... I can't type)
01/27/2009 09:46:06 AM from harold: yes very fast now
01/27/2009 09:46:06 AM from melissaH: yes I have that problem too, though it lets me click on another term, it doesn't undo the text edit


01/27/2009 09:46:19 AM from Tanya: I mean b-53 of course
01/27/2009 09:46:29 AM from midori: we knew that :)
01/27/2009 09:46:40 AM from Amina Abdulla: Midori: Is all of this b53 centric?
01/27/2009 09:46:56 AM from midori: Yes, it is for me.
01/27/2009 09:46:56 AM from Tanya: does anyone else think that b-53 (and 52 too) are 'jumpy'
01/27/2009 09:46:59 AM from Tanya: meaning
01/27/2009 09:47:06 AM from Tanya: I'm trying to pick a term
01/27/2009 09:47:15 AM from melissaH: I have another old undo bug too, not sure if its related as it seems improved in recent versions. its [ 2009926 ] undo takes a few tries


01/27/2009 09:47:15 AM from Tanya: and it thinks I'm trying to move it right away
01/27/2009 09:47:35 AM from Tanya: or it picks the neighboring term instead of the one I want
01/27/2009 09:47:37 AM from melissaH: yes, but thats been a problem for me since b1


01/27/2009 09:47:41 AM from Tanya: lol
01/27/2009 09:47:44 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yes thats the bug I was talking to Midori about - Thanks Melissa 01/27/2009 09:48:12 AM from Karen: for me also, the "jumpiness" isn't any worse than previous OE2 versions 01/27/2009 09:48:37 AM from Tanya: can I bring up another thing?
01/27/2009 09:48:37 AM from Amina Abdulla: I'd have to look into the jumpy issue - behaviour is consistent for me
01/27/2009 09:48:43 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yes sure Tanya
01/27/2009 09:48:47 AM from Tanya: when I have autocommit on
01/27/2009 09:48:48 AM from midori: same here, and I think I've kind of stopped noticing. good to have some new eyes looking at it
01/27/2009 09:48:53 AM from Tanya: and I add a new term
01/27/2009 09:49:00 AM from Tanya: and add a def and some dbxrefs
01/27/2009 09:49:06 AM from melissaH: I have to be very careful about where my arrow is before selecting a term, else it tries an operation


01/27/2009 09:49:07 AM from Tanya: the validation manager squawks
01/27/2009 09:49:14 AM from Tanya: and tells me that either
01/27/2009 09:49:21 AM from Tanya: 1) I have a def missing (I don't)
01/27/2009 09:49:22 AM from Tanya: or
01/27/2009 09:49:29 AM from Tanya: 2) I have dbxrefs missing (I don't)
01/27/2009 09:49:31 AM from midori: I get similar things, and I think Jen does too.
01/27/2009 09:49:40 AM from Tanya: This behavior has driven me back to OE1
01/27/2009 09:49:47 AM from melissaH: hm, doesn't happen for me


01/27/2009 09:49:52 AM from melissaH: (windows)


01/27/2009 09:49:58 AM from Tanya: I'm on a mac
01/27/2009 09:50:16 AM from Tanya: 10.5.6
01/27/2009 09:50:18 AM from Nomi Harris: Is that a new problem, Tanya, or has OE2 always done that for you?
01/27/2009 09:50:25 AM from midori: it's infrequent for me, but that could be because it's trained me to click only in the right places.
01/27/2009 09:50:29 AM from Amina Abdulla: Has this been posted to the bug tracker?
01/27/2009 09:50:38 AM from Tanya: I never really used it much before this testing push
01/27/2009 09:50:40 AM from midori: yes, I'm just looking for in
01/27/2009 09:50:43 AM from midori: .. it
01/27/2009 09:51:11 AM from midori: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2142711&group_id=36855&atid=418257
01/27/2009 09:51:28 AM from Amina Abdulla: Thanks Midori
01/27/2009 09:51:58 AM from Amina Abdulla: I am working on this. This should be fixed b54
01/27/2009 09:52:10 AM from Tanya: YAY!
01/27/2009 09:52:22 AM from midori: me too: yay!
01/27/2009 09:52:29 AM from Amina Abdulla: I'll try to make a release today - provided I'm done testing it thouroughly
01/27/2009 09:52:46 AM from Amina Abdulla: I know its been a really annoying bug
01/27/2009 09:52:55 AM from Tanya: Remember we saw this when you came to Stanford, Amina?
01/27/2009 09:53:03 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yeah
01/27/2009 09:53:29 AM from Amina Abdulla: Tanya are you still having issues while adding the OE1 tag to the onology
01/27/2009 09:53:35 AM from Tanya: no
01/27/2009 09:53:43 AM from Tanya: I think I just caught on to what everyone else must be doing
01/27/2009 09:53:58 AM from Amina Abdulla: hand editing it you mean?
01/27/2009 09:54:03 AM from Tanya: grep -v on the roundtripped file to get rid of the created_by and created_date
01/27/2009 09:54:10 AM from midori: yup :)
01/27/2009 09:54:27 AM from Tanya: It just freaked me out the first time around
01/27/2009 09:54:38 AM from Amina Abdulla: ok G reat 01/27/2009 09:54:48 AM from harold: I can't remember if I ever had to do that going from 2 to 1
01/27/2009 09:54:54 AM from Karen: at least you didn't commit them because no one had mentioned the need to remove them ;)
01/27/2009 09:55:20 AM from Tanya: exactly! I saw them all in the diff before anything went in.
01/27/2009 09:55:22 AM from Tanya: :)
01/27/2009 09:55:33 AM from harold: I would have commited them for sure because that's the only time I go from 2 to 1, but it might have been using an earlier verison of 2
01/27/2009 09:56:10 AM from harold: and when I do a dif I really only focused on making sure the term I added went in ok
01/27/2009 09:56:33 AM from harold: so I might not have noticed the extra line
01/27/2009 09:57:01 AM from Karen: yea, I didn't notice them in my diff either, they were just more new lines for the new term...
01/27/2009 09:57:05 AM from midori: I don't remember whether I've cleaned up any created_by tags from harold ;)
01/27/2009 09:57:20 AM from Amina Abdulla: I have some more good news - David isn't here today - I fixed the xp Text Editor genus and discriminating relations bug 01/27/2009 09:57:32 AM from Tanya: when I did my commit last week I didn't see any that weren't from me
01/27/2009 09:57:38 AM from Tanya: so, no worries, Harold!
01/27/2009 09:58:15 AM from Amina Abdulla: That one was a big time-hog while adding xps
01/27/2009 09:59:50 AM from Amina Abdulla: I have a question about Jane's global filter bug
01/27/2009 10:00:06 AM from Amina Abdulla: Works for me - has anyone else seen weird behaviour there?
01/27/2009 10:00:28 AM from Jen Deegan: in the filter?

01/27/2009 10:00:34 AM from Karen: not sure what the bug is, can you post the link?
01/27/2009 10:00:44 AM from Jen Deegan: was that the autocomplete one?

01/27/2009 10:00:47 AM from Amina Abdulla: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2513359&group_id=36855&atid=418257
01/27/2009 10:01:20 AM from Jen Deegan: I haven't used filters, only renders 01/27/2009 10:02:24 AM from Tanya: I'm going to try Jane's example
01/27/2009 10:03:02 AM from Amina Abdulla: thanks Tanya
01/27/2009 10:03:25 AM from midori: I haven't tried it ...
01/27/2009 10:03:26 AM from Amina Abdulla: Jen reg : https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2509493&group_id=36855&atid=418257
01/27/2009 10:04:13 AM from Amina Abdulla: Has this always been the case
01/27/2009 10:04:56 AM from Jen Deegan: I think so


01/27/2009 10:05:05 AM from Jen Deegan: I think this is part of the id manager thing
01/27/2009 10:05:15 AM from Amina Abdulla: Chris - have you noticed this bug while working with xps?
01/27/2009 10:05:16 AM from Jen Deegan: we never got the id manager working I don't think 01/27/2009 10:05:47 AM from Jen Deegan: I think the verification manager was meant to detect the problem and the id fixer was meant to fix it.

01/27/2009 10:05:59 AM from Jen Deegan: I meant id fixer not manager 01/27/2009 10:06:08 AM from Tanya: I get the same behavior Jane does 01/27/2009 10:06:55 AM from Amina Abdulla: alright thanks. I'll look into it
01/27/2009 10:07:37 AM from Amina Abdulla: any more items for discussion
01/27/2009 10:08:00 AM from Jen Deegan: I just wanted to mention that I committed some code, since you are doing a release.

01/27/2009 10:08:22 AM from Jen Deegan: It's to make the tooltips in the graph editor configurable to be on or off and with or without flare. 01/27/2009 10:08:33 AM from Jen Deegan: It is fully tested in windows and I will test in mac as well. 01/27/2009 10:08:44 AM from Jen Deegan: I thought I'd better commit as you are doing a release though. 01/27/2009 10:08:45 AM from midori: re global filters - I think it's the query, not a bug. I'll put a comment on the SF item.
01/27/2009 10:09:01 AM from Amina Abdulla: Thanks for letting me know Jen. Great! I'll test it on linux
01/27/2009 10:09:06 AM from Chris Mungall: looking at jen's bug now. not sure i've seen this
01/27/2009 10:09:10 AM from Karen: In testing the Graph Editor, I have some comments that aren't really bugs, more like feature issues. I assume I should just make SF feature requests, but that we may decide such things aren't a priority for release?
01/27/2009 10:09:23 AM from midori: sounds right to me
01/27/2009 10:09:32 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yeah I was not sure - thanks for the update Midori
01/27/2009 10:09:33 AM from Jen Deegan: That's what I do too.
01/27/2009 10:09:49 AM from Jen Deegan: If it's a feature that you think is needed to make it viable then I think it's good to flag it.
01/27/2009 10:10:04 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yeah Karen - go ahead and post it to the tracker so its documented

01/27/2009 10:10:22 AM from Karen: Jen, what do yo umean with or without flare?
01/27/2009 10:10:39 AM from Jen Deegan: the line that runs from the mouse arrow to the tooltip 01/27/2009 10:10:52 AM from Jen Deegan: It was bugging me. I wanted to have the tooltips without the line.
01/27/2009 10:11:02 AM from Jen Deegan: So i made it configurable.
01/27/2009 10:11:20 AM from Jen Deegan: you know when you mouse over a term?
01/27/2009 10:11:25 AM from Karen: um sorry, not sure what 'tooltip' is referring to
01/27/2009 10:11:53 AM from Jen Deegan: you know when you put the cursor over oe of the controls, like the little red cross on one of the terms, and a speech bubble pops out?01/27/2009 10:12:09 AM from Jen Deegan: in this case, when you mouse over a control on a term
01/27/2009 10:11:54 AM from Amina Abdulla: Its the small comment you see when you mouse over a button
01/27/2009 10:12:09 AM from Jen Deegan: in this case, when you mouse over a control on a term
01/27/2009 10:12:13 AM from Jen Deegan: not over a buttob
01/27/2009 10:12:15 AM from Jen Deegan: button
01/27/2009 10:12:32 AM from Karen: that's what I'd thought, but I don't see a line, so I was confused

01/27/2009 10:12:41 AM from Jen Deegan: weird!
01/27/2009 10:12:50 AM from Jen Deegan: MAYBE A MAC THING
01/27/2009 10:12:55 AM from Jen Deegan: oops
01/27/2009 10:13:01 AM from Karen: I was just anoyed that the bubbles closed so quickly, before I could finish reading them
01/27/2009 10:13:08 AM from Jen Deegan: oh
01/27/2009 10:13:12 AM from harold: yes, must be; I don't see a line either
01/27/2009 10:13:13 AM from Jen Deegan: that could be fixed 01/27/2009 10:13:26 AM from Jen Deegan: oh how strange. Maybe it's just windows then
01/27/2009 10:13:33 AM from Karen: I was going to suggest that the bubble should just stay open till you move the mouse off the button
01/27/2009 10:13:44 AM from Jen Deegan: That must be why no one else gets annoyed by it.
01/27/2009 10:13:59 AM from Jen Deegan: I think that's what it does for me, I'll check
01/27/2009 10:15:01 AM from Jen Deegan: yes it stays on on windows
01/27/2009 10:15:08 AM from Jen Deegan: Would you prefer if it did that on mac? 01/27/2009 10:15:19 AM from Karen: it being what?
01/27/2009 10:15:29 AM from harold: I appears to shut off for me if I more to another item (mac)
01/27/2009 10:15:31 AM from Jen Deegan: that the tool tip stay visible until you move the mouse away
01/27/2009 10:15:52 AM from Karen: yes, I would prefer if the tool tip stays visible until you move the mouse away
01/27/2009 10:16:22 AM from Karen: but I don't know if I think it's a show stopper that must be fixed before release
01/27/2009 10:16:22 AM from Jen Deegan: Would you like to puut bug report or feature request in then and mention that it is mac only?
01/27/2009 10:16:33 AM from Jen Deegan: I would like to work on another graph editor bug first
01/27/2009 10:16:34 AM from Karen: I'll put in the SF item
01/27/2009 10:16:37 AM from melissaH: hm, not sure what you mean by line or red cross, but I see tool tips on config icons, and they stay on for a good while, but then turn off.
01/27/2009 10:17:08 AM from Jen Deegan: they never go away for me unless I move the mouse


01/27/2009 10:17:27 AM from Chris Mungall: (sorry for the lag..): Jen, I just closed the bug you mentioned, https://sourceforge.net/tracker2/index.php?func=detail&aid=2509493&group_id=36855&atid=418257
01/27/2009

10:17:29 AM from Jen Deegan: it's the red cross in the bottom middle of a bubble that represents a term in the graph editor.

01/27/2009 10:17:43 AM from Karen: not for me, I can't even finish reading one of the tool tips
01/27/2009 10:17:55 AM from Karen: but I have no lines between the tool tips and anything
01/27/2009 10:18:04 AM from Jen Deegan: I think the lines are just on windows 01/27/2009 10:18:15 AM from Jen Deegan: I think if you request longer lasting tool tips then that can be solved.
01/27/2009 10:18:43 AM from melissaH: I see, yes behavior is fine for me on windows.
01/27/2009 10:19:30 AM from Karen: I'll put in the SF item, and as a group we can decide whether it makes the priority list to do for this release or a later time
01/27/2009 10:19:39 AM from Jen Deegan: good plan 01/27/2009 10:20:08 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yeah thats the way to go for now.
01/27/2009 10:20:32 AM from Amina Abdulla: I'm trying to make OE2 feature complete compared to OE1


01/27/2009 10:22:38 AM from Amina Abdulla: Folks, the last few meetings on skype conference calls were productive as well as quick - I'd like to suggest using the GO conference line for our meetings too
01/27/2009 10:23:10 AM from midori: that's the one that's per caller, per minute
01/27/2009 10:23:14 AM from Karen: I actually hated last weeks Skype call. Not only was I dropped twice, the sound was generally horrible
01/27/2009 10:23:25 AM from Amina Abdulla: Will that work for everone else.
01/27/2009 10:23:27 AM from midori: but if it saves us enough time, that's what we spend money for
01/27/2009 10:23:28 AM from Jen Deegan: It just depends on money 01/27/2009 10:23:39 AM from Jen Deegan: right now it might be worth it 01/27/2009 10:23:41 AM from Amina Abdulla: well thats why I'm suggesting a real landline call
01/27/2009 10:23:48 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yes I think it will be worth it.
01/27/2009 10:23:51 AM from Jen Deegan: at least until the release 01/27/2009 10:23:56 AM from Amina Abdulla: I agree
01/27/2009 10:24:05 AM from Jen Deegan: shall we mention on managers' call tomorrow? 01/27/2009 10:24:13 AM from harold: can the call line handle 8-10 ?
01/27/2009 10:24:14 AM from Amina Abdulla: We can switch to skype on low traffic days - when there are only a few members
01/27/2009 10:24:24 AM from Tanya: good idea
01/27/2009 10:24:28 AM from Jen Deegan: yes or when it is not so urgent 01/27/2009 10:24:30 AM from Amina Abdulla: Harold: I think it should
01/27/2009 10:24:36 AM from Tanya: that's the line we use for the Ref Gen calls, right?
01/27/2009 10:24:38 AM from Jen Deegan: yes it will 01/27/2009 10:24:47 AM from Tanya: we've had at least that many callers then
01/27/2009 10:24:54 AM from Jen Deegan: yes I think so 01/27/2009 10:25:04 AM from harold: oky dokey
01/27/2009 10:25:35 AM from midori: all righty then! Anything else? (if not, it would be good for me to dash off - got another meeting, and I'm hungry
01/27/2009 10:25:40 AM from Amina Abdulla: I'll look into getting the details - doesn't look like there is a confilt with any other meeting at this time
01/27/2009 10:25:40 AM from Karen: When I was still on Ref genome calls, there were often 15-20


01/27/2009 10:25:52 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yes any more items for today?
01/27/2009 10:25:56 AM from melissaH: hey btw, I wanted to mention jim Balhoff's new ontology synchronization OE plugin. info is here: https://www.phenoscape.org/wiki/Synchronization_Tool 01/27/2009 10:26:09 AM from midori: maybe demo fodder for next time?
01/27/2009 10:26:12 AM from melissaH: sure 01/27/2009 10:26:32 AM from midori: cool
01/27/2009 10:26:33 AM from Amina Abdulla: Oh Yeah - I was wondering about that one. Thanks Melissa
01/27/2009 10:26:50 AM from melissaH: its only in its first release, but can already do some pretty cool stuff. 01/27/2009 10:28:02 AM from Amina Abdulla: Yeah. thanks for telling us about it
01/27/2009 10:28:26 AM from Amina Abdulla: I'll make a note of it for documentation too
01/27/2009 10:29:11 AM from Amina Abdulla: Alright folks - Thanks for coming
01/27/2009 10:29:23 AM from midori: thank you too, Amina!
01/27/2009 10:29:25 AM from Jen Deegan: thanks! 01/27/2009 10:29:28 AM from Amina Abdulla: and testing/ reporting all of last week
01/27/2009 10:29:29 AM from harold: bye everyone
01/27/2009 10:29:30 AM from Tanya: bye then!
01/27/2009 10:29:31 AM from midori: bye
01/27/2009 10:29:32 AM from Karen: bye
01/27/2009 10:29:37 AM from Nomi Harris: bye
01/27/2009 10:29:39 AM from Amina Abdulla: Bye everyone
01/27/2009 10:29:46 AM from melissaH: bye!



Action Items

We will be using the GO conference call line for the working group meeting next week onwards. I will send out the details along with the meeting invitation. Webex meeting will be initiated for demos and posting auxiliary material during the phone call.

Amina:

Working Group:

  • Intensive testing and bug reporting.
  • Update wiki and tracker items.


Links

Back to OEWG Meeting agenda and minutes List