OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday April 14th, 2008 9.30 a.m. PST
Minutes not recorded for the meeting
Conference call details:
Outside US: 1-719-867-3417
Minutes: Attendees: Amina, Midori, Jen, Chris, DavidOS, Harold, KarenC
Action items carried over
- Check-in go live file with 2.0 - work with KarenC to make sure things go smoothly
- Script to remove created by and creation date tags works
- Email the rest of the editing community about the switch to 2.0
Amina and Chris <Pending>
- Document ID Fixer, Cross Product pages, Semantic Parser manager.
- OBO-Edit 2.0 official release
- Harold's question
We noted the difference between graphveiwer's behavior now and RC1 (only immediate parents shown if reasoner is off vs showing parents, grands, greats, etc. but just not completing to root unless reasoner on) ; Jen demo'd. It was reaffirmed that there was no change to the code for this component between RC1 and full release, so it is not clear what has happened.
- Installer memory assignment issues - caps at 1.86GB now - JVM heap space limit ~1.9GB.
- Change memory settings by editing oboedit.vmoptions located in the installation directory.
- Midori - In the OE2 switch notification email encourage the editors to contact the working group with questions and setup demos for new users.