OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday May 26th, 2009 9.30 a.m. PST
Meeting Canceled due to lack of discussion items (long weekend in the US and UK folks on holiday)
All action items carried over to next week
Conference call details:
Outside US: 1-719-867-3417
Action items carried over
- Fix logging location for OSX in 2.1
- Investigate verification check issues on a fresh install
- Graph Editor Crashes
- warning before GE crashes or look into making Graph Editor quit instead of crashing the application
- UTF8 support
- Ability to switch between incremental reasoning on/off states. - In Progress
- Lock Layout option - Done
- Ontology Tree Editor (OTE)
- global/local mode issues - discussion about expected and current behavior.
At a given point in time only one OTE should be in local mode and all other instances of OTE's should be in global mode. The local mode OTE is used for editing and the global OTE's reflect/respond to changes in selection from other components.
- 2.1 Release
- OTE fixes
- Follow OBO-Edit on Twitter!