From GO Public
OBO-Edit Working Group Meeting, Thursday July 2nd, 2009 8.30 a.m. PST
Conference call details:
Outside US: 1-719-867-3417
Attendees: Midori, DavidOS, Harold, Karen, Jane and Amina.
Update from Amina about what she's working on
Action items carried over
- Feature request: Simplify 'save implied links' interface so that it doesn't have different options and behaves as 'save for presentation' currently does.
- AI: Amina - find out what does realize implied links do? If we don't need it delete
- Tanya feature request: NSBP check (MFBP check???) [DOS: not clear to me what this refers to - perhaps someone can fill in the details?]
- Feature request: Optional Verification check to check if is_a child has same namespace as parent.
- Feature request: Make window icon size configurable
- Feature request: Fix it so detatched windows are not always on top
- AI: Jen has had problems showing all ancestors to root with graph editor- needs to investigate further to write bug report.
- Amina: dev updates, obomerge fix, common config folder location across all operating systems, switch back to Java 1.5.
- Add verification check for non-ascii characters.
- This has become important because of changes to OE introduced by Jim Balhoff to allow UTF-8 text to be saved from OE2.
- Fixes this ticket: 2770450 Support for UTF-8 term names needed ASAP Open 2009-04-17
- New ticket for verification check: 2815837 Add Verification check for non ascii Open 2009-07-02
- Progress on wishlist for Buffalo:
- Schedule of meetings
- Pending bugs
- 2.1 release