OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday December 22nd, 2009 8.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details: New GOC conference call numbers
US: 1 866 953 9688
Outside US: UK 0808 238 6001 (Midori can email numbers for other countries as needed)
Attendees: Midori, Chris, Terry, Harold, Amina
Action items carried over
Bug and Feature Tracker Updates
- verification plugin - not seeing dictionary? In progress
While using OE for regular editing instead of testing this bug would show up only while adding new terms to user.dict. Demo by Midori for adding terms to user.dict - terms are added and saved to user.dict correctly but are not recognized after restarting OBO-Edit.
- verification config in 2.1 test release In progress
- The "Explanation" feature both in the graph editor and in the Assert Implied links panel fail to explain reasoning sometimes In Progress
- Advanced Save - Include is_a closure for cross-referenced terms Done
- Filter not equating "is_a" with "is_a(OBO_REL:is_a)" tracker
David: also note other bug report on parent editor changing intersections to relationships ... Changing relationship type in parent editor blitzes XP stat To Do
- Chris and Midori have problems getting connected to webex from safari - no issues using firefox
- Amina: 2.1beta2 ready for release - will upload on sourceforge later today.
- Midori will check all her items once the release is out.