From GO Wiki
OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday May 11th, 2010 8.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details: New GOC conference call numbers
US: 1 866 953 9688
UK: 0808 238 6001
Action items carried over
- Terry will add tracker about comments section being duplicated. Done - Chris M is correct that a duplicate field is added after every is_a closure.
- Amina will follow up on Harold's tracker item about relationships showing up in the search term results field. fixed
- Amina will close out old tracker iterms.
- We will meet NEXT tuesday the 11th. In the mean time we should all test beta 4. It would be nice to have an official release by the Cell ontology workshop.
Bug and Feature Tracker Updates
- OTE fails to sync root terms when reasoner is on unable to replicate - does this still persist?
- spontaneously generated genus unable to replicate
- spontaneous intersection_of terms when cloning In progress
- spontaneous replication of upper level terms Waiting for log file/more information from user
- Too easy to make link to self in graph editor Fixed
- Loss of intersection status on merge Cannot replicate - intersection merge OK - need to think about conflict management
- Amina needs help from the working group with documentation and use cases for test suite.
- disjoint relations disappearing from the GO live file - can/was that due to OE