From GO Wiki
OBO-Edit Working Group, Tuesday June 8th, 2010 8.30 a.m. PDT
Conference call details: New GOC conference call numbers
US: 1 866 953 9688
UK: 0808 238 6001
Attendees: Amina, Ramona, Karen
Conference line in use - meeting held over chat and webex
Action items carried over
- Terry will add tracker about comments section being duplicated. Done - Chris M is correct that a duplicate field is added after every is_a closure.
- Amina will follow up on Harold's tracker item about relationships showing up in the search term results field. fixed
- Amina will close out old tracker iterms.
Bug and Feature Tracker Updates
- spontaneous cross products Ramona could demonstrate on Webex
- OTE fails to sync root terms when reasoner is on unable to replicate - does this still persist?
- spontaneously generated genus unable to replicate
- spontaneous intersection_of terms when cloning In progress
- spontaneous replication of upper level terms Waiting for log file/more information from user
- Too easy to make link to self in graph editor Fixed
- Loss of intersection status on merge Cannot replicate - intersection merge OK - need to think about conflict management
- Ramona demonstrates the spontaneous genus creation term bug.
- emails log file.
- Karen: I'd like to learn how to not have disjoint relations show. I know the WG talked about this before, but since they've been added back, they now show for me and I'd really rather not see them.
- Amina needs help from the working group with documentation and use cases for test suite.
- Getting relationships to show up in AmiGo when they have been created using intersection_of tags
- running a simple script that generates the basic relationship tags from the intersection_of tags, such that the latter can be stripped out harmlessly for basic applications.
- make redundant assertions
- other suggestions?
- Investigate spontaneous genus creation bug