Ontology Logistics February 2007
From GO Wiki
Logistics meeting, February 1, 2007
Present: Midori Harris, David Hill, Jen Clark, Jane Lomax, Amelia Ireland, Tanya Berardini
- web documentation for is_a complete
- Action item: David will write the documentation, Amelia will put it up on the web.
- updating generic GO slim
- Action item: Jane will do.
- setting priorities for new items added to future content items list
- Action item: Midori edited and placed items from the Timeline list into the Priority list after discussion with the group. (done)
- Action item: Midori to create new page that has related SF items grouped together for further action
- Additional items:
- Jane will add upcoming meetings to GO Google Calendar.
- Disjointness violations resolutions: Many viral, many immunology. jane will look at viral stuff.
- Making cellular component part_of complete: David had concerns about recapitulating the is_a tree this way. Jane says that the only terms that are not part_of complete are the unlocalized protein complexes. They could be part of cell but need to be examined on a case-by-case basis.