Ontology meeting 2011-07-06
From GO Wiki
Chris will report on status of internal cross products. We need to make a plan of which sets come next for the timeline.
- Internal xps. An example of a not-so-straightforward one is in this SF request: 
- Regulation xps - we've noticed quite a few places where the regulation tree is out-of-sync with the main tree e.g. synaptogenesis. Can the xps be used to check for these inconsistencies?
- This would be in the abduced links report, which we have not been keeping up with. Tanya and David will start looking at this again. Perhaps we can reformat it?
- Host cc. GOA want to make a mapping between host cc x and cc x. Perhaps we should just instantiate these relationships in the ontology? What relationship though? [Jane]
- Ontology reports/email digests. Where did we get up to with this? Rama asked again this week.
- Annotation xp relations.
- We need to set up a meeting with members of the annotation group so we are coordinated
- I have started adding these relations here:
- Remember to name wiki pages appropriately - I have moved this one