Ontology meeting 2017-04-28
- Bluejeans: https://bluejeans.com/164681006
Action point from last meeting
GOC Meeting, Corvallis, Oregon
- GOC Meeting Agenda - Ontology-Related Issues
- Add discussion point as needed
Follow up on idea of doing an advanced Protegé workshop this summer. The managers have proposed to do half a day in Corvallis (Reactome day). Is everyone ok with this suggestion?
- Who is the target audience?
- Who would participate ?
- Where will it be?
- When will it be?
- Equivalence axioms - editors would like more guidelines on how to construct these
- It is not realistic to expect the documentation to be up to date.
I propose that manageable units of the documentation be reviewed and the last update date be stated for the documentation. I think
- On call: