Ontology meeting 2017-05-05
From GO Wiki
- Bluejeans: https://bluejeans.com/164681006
GOC Meeting, Corvallis, Oregon
- GOC Meeting Agenda - Ontology-Related Issues
- Add discussion points as needed
Inference e-mails are Back
Ontology Developer Training
Follow up on idea of doing an advanced Ontology Developer Training workshop this summer
- Who will participate ?
- Where will it be?
- Kimberly will be in CA for the worm meeting (UCLA) from ~June 20-25th, but no flights yet, so trip could be extended in either direction
- It makes most sense logistically to have the meeting in CA.
- The 19th-23rd is not good for the MGI curators. David can't make it after the 25th.
- When will it be?
- Doodle poll?
- Potential Topics
- Equivalence axioms - editors would like more guidelines on how to construct these.
- OWL GCIs- Where do they live and how do they work?
- Advanced Querying?
- Pipelines and how they run. Starting jobs with ROBOT.
- Build failures
- Document the various fail messages and how to correct the issues.
- Problematic GitHub tickets/mini Projects
Github Ticket Discussion
- On call: DavidH, Kimberly, Harold, Tanya, Pascale, Moni, Karen, DavidOS, Chris, Judy, Eric