Ontology meeting 2017-05-26
From GO Wiki
- Bluejeans: https://bluejeans.com/164681006
github Ontology Projects
Discussion points (Pascale):
- NTR RO: 'transports' https://github.com/oborel/obo-relations/issues/161
- Keeping old stanzas as synonyms for merged terms: Could this rule be relaxed? Sometimes the other name is not appropriate.
- Otherwise- is it possible to move secondary IDs ? For example "GO:0019060 intracellular transport of viral protein in host cell " (https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/13478) has synonyms
- viral capsid transport in host cell nucleus,
- intracellular viral protein transport,
- intracellular viral capsid transport and
- viral capsid transport in host cell cytoplasm
Presumably the merge was done to the wrong term, these seem like synonyms for 'GO:0075733 intracellular transport of virus'
- Review agenda items
- On call: